Rotary Club of Mooroopna
Annual Car Raffle
Rule/ Terms and Conditions
Ratified by the Board of the Club on 11/8/23
This raffle is being held for Rotary Club of Mooroopna 15 Victoria Avenue Ardmona 3629.
The Raffle commences on the 1st of September 2023, closes on the 31st of December 2023 and will be drawn on the 31st of December 2023 at Greater Shepparton Mooroopna New Years Eve Festival. Mooroopna Recreation Reserve, Midland Highway Mooroopna at 10.30. The draw will be conducted using a manual draw process. Ticket buyers do not have to be present at the draw. Winners will be contacted by phone and/or email within 2 days after draw. Details of the Winner(s) will be displayed at www.rotarymooroopna.com and rafflelink.com.au/rcm2023 and Shepparton News January 5, 2024. State(s) where tickets are on sale NSW, NT, TAS, VIC. Permit/Licence for NSW GOCAU/2461, VIC 10271/23.
Persons under the age of 18 years are unable to enter.
The odds of winning the stated prizes based on the total possible ticket sales displayed are: 1st Prize 1/50000, 2nd Prize 1/49999, 3rd Prize 1/49998, 4th Prize 1/49997. Prizes are not transferable and non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash unless otherwise stated or permitted by state regulations. Prizes may be substituted, subject to each participating state’s legislative requirements. Some images are display only and may not be a true reflection of the prize.
This raffle is hosted for a service fee by RaffleLink a registered business of Lighthouse Group Pty Ltd ABN: 83161197860, PO Box 6758, Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122. Lighthouse Group Pty Ltd as RaffleLink is committed to selling raffle tickets responsibly to support community and charitable organisations.
1. Any resident, over the age of 18, of NSW, VIC, TAS and NT can purchase a ticket. There are no limits on the number of tickets one person can purchase.
2. Tickets cost $5.00 each or 5 tickets for $20.
3. No purchase is required other than to purchase a raffle ticket.
4. Participants are not required to be present when the raffle is drawn.
5. All ticket stubs will be placed in the rotating drum and drawn by an independent local identity.
6. The Raffle will be drawn at the Mooroopna New Years Eve Festival at 10.30pm
7. Raffle tickets will be available from September 1 to Dec 31st 2023.
8. The raffle prizes are:
a. First: Kia Stonic Sports valued at $28,500
b. Second, Third and Fourth prizes $1000 supermarket or hardware voucher
9. In the case of a dispute, the parties will meet to resolve the issue in the presence of a local Justice of the Peace or equally independent moderator.
10. The winners will be notified by phone within two days following the draw. The results will also be published on the Club website ( www.rotarymooroopna.com.au) and in the Shepparton News newspaper.
11. Tickets will be safely stored for the period required by the permit.
12. Rotary Club of Mooroopna board members, raffle organisers and raffle nominee are not permitted to participate in the raffle.
13. Redraw Policy – If a winner resides in NSW. If their prize is not claimed by 31 March 2024 then another ticket for this prize will be drawn from NSW entrants only by hand at the Rotary Shed, Mooroopna Recreation Reserve, Midland Hwy Mooroopna, at 10.00am on Sat April 6. The redraw winner has 12 months from date of notification to claim their prize.
Prize Claim – Winners have 12 months from the date of notification to claim their prize. Unclaimed Prize – If a prize is not claimed after 12 months from notification, then the raffle organiser will advise the regulatory bodies in each state as required and seek their direction and/or approval to sell the prize and apply the sale proceeds to the beneficiary’s purpose.
14. Disposal of unclaimed prizes in a raffle if the winner resides in Victoria GAMBLING REGULATION REGULATIONS 2005 (SR NO 61 OF 2005) – REG 85
If a prize remains unclaimed after a period of 12 months after the draw of the raffle, the community or charitable organisation will sell the prize.
BUY RAFFLE TICKETShttp://rafflelink.com.au/rcm2023